IT & Internet
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Multimedia Designer (Design Agency)
Location: London (Hybrid, 3 days in the office)
Salary: £35K- £40K
An outstanding opportunity to join a full-service design agency, with superb credentials and an award-winning portfolio of work. Our client is a market leader in the industry and possess an enviable list of UK and International clients.Their clients range from non-profit, healthcare, construction and pharma - this diversity means you will work on challenging projects across brand, publications, digital, interactive, web, apps, video, animation and events.Their team possess the perfect blend of talents that span digital, interactive, print and integrated campaigns for a wide range of clients from non-profit, healthcare and construction - all underpinned with highly strategic approaches and decades of experience.
You will join a motivated team of designers, web developers and marketing professionals who work together to ensure that their brand-led solutions deliver on style, functionality, and results.
- Our client is looking for an outstanding interactive designer who possesses a conceptual and practical skill set with the ability to create strong brand-led communications.
- You will be capable of creating an idea, pushing the concept and ensuring it gets superbly developed either as a standalone piece or as part of an integrated multi-disciplined campaign
- Strong creative skills;
- Experience of working within a highly professional studio environment;
- Complete knowledge of Adobe CS programs;
- Fully proficient in After Effects - video and animation skills;
- Experience using web development platforms such as Webflow (or similar);
- A strong eye for detail.
- Hybrid working - 3 days a week in the London Office
- Company pension plan
- Free access to an on-site gym
Please only apply if you are within commuting distance from London and eligible to work in the UK
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.