Multi Skilled Engineer - Hackney
Salary: Competitive DOE
Our Client is well established in the transport industry, providing passenger trips to customers in the communities they serve.
Experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to diagnose and carry out vehicle repairs, servicing and parts replacement in accordance with our standard operating procedures. 42 hours per week, 5 out of 7 rota
- Ensuring all vehicles meet company operator’s licence, engineering policy and statutory law in respect of safety, reliability and condition through effective work, preventative maintenance and utilisation of facilities.
- To monitor the driver and vehicle defect systems in order to implement prompt action to clear defects ensuring that no vehicle returns to service in an illegal or unsafe condition.
- The implementation of all work programmes i.e., servicing, repairs, road calls and modification programmes.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- NVQ in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance or equivalent
- At least 3 years PSV vehicle maintenance experience post apprenticeship.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.