£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Motor Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £35k - £40k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Monday - Friday
Our client is a reputable automotive firm, offering excellent service and expertise, catering to customer queries in both sales and aftersales.
As a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, you will play a pivotal role in routine servicing, vehicle inspections, repairs, and conducting MOT tests to ensure vehicle safety standards.
- Inspect vehicle components, such as brakes, suspension, exhausts, and emissions.
- Undertake various repairs, from minor maintenance to major engine work.
- Diagnose issues using the latest equipment and document problems found.
- Maintain accurate records of tests and results.
- Advise on necessary repairs for customer communication.
- Utilise power and hand tools for inspections and repairs.
- Ensure high-quality work and efficiency standards.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Previously worked as a Vehicle Technician, MOT Tester or in a similar role.
- Mechanical knowledge across various vehicles.
- Valid MOT licence.
- Basic computer skills.
- Capability to perform heavy lifting.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Annual leave
- Company car
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Employee discount
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.