£27,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Motor Vehicle Technician
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Salary: Basic (£27k - £32k), OTE £35k
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent
Our client is a leading automotive dealership, specialising in new and used car sales. They also offer comprehensive services, including accident repair and servicing.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will be responsible for vehicle maintenance, repairs, and diagnostics, ensuring a safe and efficient working environment.
- Perform vehicle inspections and diagnostics.
- Conduct routine maintenance tasks, including oil changes and tire rotations.
- Identify and repair faulty components, ensuring optimal vehicle performance.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance and repairs.
- Previously worked as a Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or in a similar role.
- Light Vehicle Qualification or relevant time served experience.
- Experience working with authorised dealerships in the automotive industry.
- MOT Tester qualification (Training provided).
- Skilled in computer usage.
- Valid Driving Licence.
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 4:15 pm or 8:30am - 5:15pm or 9:15am - 6pm
- Saturday: On a rota 8.30 - 12.30
- 30 days holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Corporate discounts and perks
- Parts purchasing discount
- Manufacturer training
Apply now for this exciting opportunity to join a reputable automotive service provider.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.