£21,458 to £36,634 Per Annum
Motor Vehicle Technician – Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Salary: up to £37K + Benefits
Our client is a is One of the UK’s leading independent Land Rover Specialists, provide Franchised Dealer levels of competence at significantly lower prices, they service and repair all Land Rover vehicles, the very latest Diagnostic Equipment is in their workshop to connect with your Land Rover’s On-Board Management System. Their technicians are trained to the highest standards and are fully qualified engineers
They are looking for an experienced Motor Vehicle Service Technician who has the relevant skills and experience for this role based in Amersham, working Monday to Friday i.e., 40 hours per week.
- Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of commercial motor vehicles.
- Carry out MOT Repairs
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with Commercial vehicle, manufacturer, and industry guidelines.
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of working within Automotive dealers
- Proven experience of working on 4x4 or Range Rover Vehicles preferred
- VOSA Approved MOT Tester preferred but not essential
- Physically fit to be able to carry out all the duties required for the role.
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
- Great team player with communication skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.