£27,000 Per Annum
MOT Tester -Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary: £27k Plus Benefits
Over 790 cars a month pass through their state-of-the-art workshop, while their team of technicians ensure they are all in excellent condition ready for their customers.
Our client is recruiting for an experienced MOT tester to join a busy and expanding workshop team. The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of MOT testing, diagnostics, electronics, servicing, and vehicle repairs and will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve diagnosing and resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Responsible for carrying out MOT tests on any vehicle that requires
- You will also be required to assist in other areas if needed which could include:
- Maintenance technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
- Road testing of vehicles
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
- Ensure all work is carried out effectively, within the advised repair times and to a high standard
- To always maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills, and knowledge through training programmes
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Fully qualified MOT tester
- Multi-brand or main dealer experience would be desirable
- Exceptional standards of work quality
- Competent with the latest technology in a challenging motor trade environment
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- Must be level 3 qualified
- Great team player with communication skills
* The hours for this position are 8.30 AM – 5.00 PM Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.00 AM -4.00 PM.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.