Education & Training
£30,000 Per Annum
Montessori Head Teacher- Chelsea, London
Salary: £30,000 per annum DOE
Hours - Full Time at 40 hours per week, 8.30am-4.30pm, Monday-Friday. Term time only, 36 weeks per year.
Our established Montessori nursery client are looking for a full time experienced Montessori teacher who is energetic, enthusiastic individual to be part of our strong team, delivering high-quality education and childcare to children age 2 – 5 years.
To lead their nursery classroom and small team in their term time Nursery School within the beautiful gardens of The Boltons in Chelsea, SW10.
- The deal candidate will have a passion for the Montessori Philosophy and knowledge of the EYFS. Highly motivated, sensitive, flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, dedicated and passionate.
- An experienced teacher who will bring a good team spirit with the ability to lead and inspire practitioners and assistants by example.
- Someone who is dedicated to his/her career in educating children aged 2 years+ and who believes in continually learning and expanding their knowledge of teaching through further training and experience.
- You will hold a full and relevant Montessori qualification such as Montessori Diploma Level 4 or Montessori Early Years Degree
- You will have a minimum of 2 years previous experience within a Montessori school in a managerial position
- You will have excellent written and spoken English and be a good communicator
- You will have an understanding of SEN teaching (& any SEN experience would be ideal).
- The settings are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- The successful candidate will be required to have a clear DBS check.
- Candidates will need to provide two references from previous employers.
- Two annual staff social events: Summer garden party & Christmas party
- Regular CPD training
- Employee assistance program
- Company pension
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience and qualifications and will be discussed at interview stage.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.