Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£26,000 Per Annum
South East, UK
Mobile Occupational Health Technician
Up to £26,000 pa
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am seeking 5 Occupational Health Technician's to join our client’s expanding mobile team.
- The successful applicant will be required to travel throughout the UK driving a Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) to client sites in order to deliver health surveillance services.
- The successful applicant must have the facility to park the unit at or near their home address overnight and be comfortable with the travel required for the role which will include regular overnight stays.
- This is a full-time role where the successful applicant will work 37.5 hours per week, usually between the hours of 8.30am and 5.00pm. There may be a requirement for weekly overnight stays as part of the role.
- This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive environment.
- You will undertake health surveillance screening, including audiometry, lung function testing, drug and alcohol testing and general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, urinalysis. You may also be asked to become involved with health promotion activities.
- You will ensure all medical information is accurately recorded in the occupational health records and passed to the relevant clinical staff, ensuring all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose.
- The screening procedures you carry out give the nursing and physician staff the biometric information they require to be able to make clinical decisions about patient management; the Occupational Health Technician has no role in interpreting results apart from in drug and alcohol testing is trained to do so.
- Ideally you will have been a Graduate from Sports Science degrees, Health Care Assistant, or EMT Military Medic
Key Skills / Requirements:
- Driving licence
- Graduate from Sports Science degrees
- Health Care Assistant
- EMT Military Medic
Benefits: You received 25 Days Annual Leave, Health Cashback Plan, Perkbox.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003