Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£26,000 Per Annum
Mobile Occupational Health Technician
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £26,000 per year + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, 37.5 hours, between 8.30am and 5.00pm
Driving licence required
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Health Technician to join their expanding peripatetic team. You will be required to travel throughout the UK driving a Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) to client sites in order to deliver health surveillance services. You must have the facility to park the unit at or near their home address overnight and be comfortable with the travel required for the role which will include regular overnight stays.
You will ideally come from one of these backgrounds:
- A Graduate with Sports Science degree, a Health Care Assistant or an EMT, or a Military Medicine
- Conduct health surveillance screening, including audiometry, lung function testing, drug and alcohol testing, and general baseline measurements like height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis.
- Maintain accurate medical records in the occupational health records and pass them on to relevant clinical staff.
- Ensure that all equipment is serviceable, clean, and fit for purpose.
- Perform additional tasks as requested, such as facilitating health promotion activities.
- Assist the occupational health team in non-clinical duties like filing and tidying to ensure smooth and effective department operations.
- Support the wider occupational health team in their duties and ensure that all information is accurately gathered and recorded.
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Life Assurance;
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.