Media & New Media
Mo-Cap Producer – London
Salary: Market Competitive + benefits, flexible hours
Our well-established client is looking to appoint a Mo-Cap Producer to take a key role in managing the production process & mediating between the company and outsource partners. You will be working alongside an established team.
Our client is looking for someone with a prior experience as a Producer in a Mo-Cap oriented role who can expertly navigate their projects through the complexities of motion data. The incumbent should be able to manage the production process through pitching, data capture, to final delivery. The candidate will also act is a mediator between our client and its partners and also as the first point of contact. The ideal candidate must have proven experience in managing clients through complex productions, and be familiar with industry standard processes around animation, avatars, and 3D assets.
- Effective management of multiple projects from pre-production to release, ensuring production pipelines are carried out on all projects
- Running shoots
- Communicate and mitigate any project risks or issues with the Production Director and other appropriate team members
- Create relevant documentation for production pipelines and processes
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership and communication skills
- Effectively manage project-based staffing needs and budget plans
- Quality Assurance
- Ensure task trackers and bug databases are maintained and improved where applicable
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Producer within a mo-cap oriented role
- Excellent leadership, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work strategically across multiple deliveries.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.