£29,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
Mid-Weight Interior Designer – London
Salary: £29,000 - £37,000 Dependent on experience
My Client is looking for a Mid-weight Interior designer to join our growing high-end interior design practice based in Notting Hill, West London. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio based on over 4 year’s experience working for a high-end interior designer, from concept to completion including delivering highly detailed technical drawing packages, on-site experience and project management, as well as client-facing.
The ideal candidate will be meticulous with drawing details and your portfolio will also show a flair for FF&E.
You will also be confident in communicating regularly with clients in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. The ideal candidate will maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends in order to provide the best ideas for clients.
- create highly detailed technical designs for residential projects
- FF&E specification and procurement
- meet with clients in order to understand project objectives
- prepare presentations (3D, 2D,mock-ups and renderings)
- create quotes and ensure full workflow is followed
- communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and the design team
- compile costings using Estimac software
- maintain industry knowledge in order to stay relevant
- answering incoming calls to the office
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree plus over three 3 years’ experience working in high-end interior design
Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Excel
Strong creative and communication skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.