IT & Internet
£63,000 Per Annum
Mid/Snr SharePoint Developer – Remote/Scotland
£63k basic + bonus + shares
My client, one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world are looking for Mid/Snr SharePoint Developer to join their growing team in the South West, Glasgow, Scotland region.
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, this firm is at the center of this change—supporting their clients’ digital journeys and offering their professionals exciting career opportunities.
- If you think you have the talent to shape the systems they make, join their Delivery Centre and help to strengthen Scotland’s digital revolution. From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, Their work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone.
- This role will see you work within the Data Operations area of their Delivery Centre. While it is a M365 / Azure focused role, opportunities into AWS and other technologies will be encaged.
- This role will be remote for the time being with a view to moving to once a month in the office to meet and collaborate with your team
- All successful applicants must hold, or be eligible & willing to obtain, UK Security Clearance (SC) with the view to progressing to higher level clearance if required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Design and develop software in line with quality standards
- Produce and execute unit tests
- Identify and fix bugs in software and independently solve problems
- Adhere to change control procedures and processes
- Architecture, configuration, development, deployment and maintenance of SharePoint and associated Microsoft 365/Power Platform/SPFx/SharePoint Online technologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Ability to work with clients of all sizes and capabilities to understand, evaluate and spearhead innovative end user technology adoption.
- Previous experience migrating from SharePoint 2013 or other Electronic Content Management to SharePoint Online.
- Experience with other Microsoft products including, Yammer, Teams and OneDrive.
- Experience using TypeScript, React, PowerShell or other SharePoint migration tools.
- Ensuring M365/Data compliance and security.
- Awareness of all aspects of a successful document migration process.
- Skills in developing data analytics, automation and visualisation utilising disparate data sources.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.