IT & Internet
£65,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Remote / UK
Mid/Snr Product Manager (Delivery/Customer Service) - Remote/UK
£65 to 75k + bonus + stock options
My client, a digital start-up AI Software Builder is looking for 3x experienced Mid or Snr Product Managers with Delivery and Customer Service experience who is a team player, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
This can be a fully remote role or hybrid – your choice!
The start-up specialises in building, maintaining, and running bespoke software for their customers, making it faster, more accessible and less expensive for everyone to bring their ideas to life.
Last year they secured $29.5m of funding to scale their growth in Europe. They already have three offices in LA, Delhi, and London and recently hit 250 employees globally. A key focus for them this year is to significantly grow their London operation.
- Familiarity with how software is built (e.g. lifecycle)
- Speaking to their customers in a professional and respectful manner and representing Builder.ai
- Drafting product docs, user flows, and rough wireframes, and working with designers to refine the customer experience into a polished, shippable product.
- Capturing user requirements in a structured format, known as their Build Card (specification document)
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Work closely with the Sales Team, Designer and execution team to define the project scope and objectives.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
- A minimum Bachelor's Degree, with project management experience.
Nice to have:
- Someone who has built an app
- Someone who has been a product owner for a customer
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extremely detailed oriented and organised
- Have the knowledge, skills and experience to be able to recognise when problems surface or potential problems are looming.
- He/she should be capable of taking on different challenges and making things possible even though they seem impossible at first.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.