IT & Internet
£50,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Mid/Snr Digital Consultant (Data or Service Design or Change Management)
£50-65k + bonus + shares
My client is building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world and they are looking for Mid-weight as well as Senior Digital Consultants who are looking for a challenge that stretches your talents and you want to make a real difference in people’s lives, come and lead your work supporting the digital transformation of the UK
You be based anywhere in Scotland, this is a fully remote role which will include some client visits.
They are looking for Generalists or Specialists within Digital or Data or Service Design or Change Management or similar across all sectors.
They are looking for a number of Digital Consultants for their new Digital Advisory practice in Scotland. They are creating a new Digital Advisory capability to work with its clients to help shape, define and deliver high impact strategic change.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- As a Digital Consultant you will responsible for supporting the development and delivery of their Digital Advisory client engagements in public or private sectors, adopting an effective business outcome-driven approach.
- You will help deliver the day to day aspects of client engagements within their Scottish Business Unit’s Digital Advisory Practice working within a team on larger engagements as well as taking the lead on your own projects.
- The role can be based anywhere in Scotland with a hybrid blend of remote working coupled with client site visits/working as required.
Required experience to be successful in this role:
As a Digital Consultant you should have:
- Relevant commercial experience
- Delivered results orientated outcomes to clients within challenging environments and timescales
- Understanding of business drivers across the value chain to develop hypotheses and support development of Digital Strategy for the client
- Some experience in support of developing and maintaining complex financial models underpinning the client’s value case
- A data driven and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to handle complex data sets, quickly draw conclusions and present findings to senior members of the Digital Advisory team
- Proficiency in delivering client standard presentations in tight timescales
- Working knowledge of trends and technology concepts within the digital ecosystem
- Keen interest in latest business innovations and thought leadership
- Strong undergraduate degree
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.