IT & Internet
£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Mid Level UI Designer - Liverpool
Salary £28-35k depending on experience + Generous benefits
We are looking for a mid-level UI designer who can join their brilliant team of experts to help turn ideas into successful, scalable product solutions in the sectors like Logistics, Finance and Education. Salary £28-35k depending on experience + Generous benefits
Our client is a leading software solutions company providing complex and innovative API and SAAS based solutions to its clients
The ideal Mid-Level UI Designer will:
- Be enthusiastic, curious, and creative thinker who can solve the problems.
- Produce UI deliverables including personas, user journeys, low and high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Help transform user experience from idea to MVP and beyond
- Work with various stake holders like Product Managers, Business Analysts, Leadership Teams, Engineers, Designers and Marketers.
- Have Experience across the design spectrum in UI, product design and broad.
- Have a desire for delivering impact, continuously working to improve products, process and helping the team to do deliver their best.
- Be self-aware and look forward to receiving feedback
- Be helpful and supportive of colleagues to get stuff done
- Be self-motivated and able to manage your time working with other teams
Skills, Experience and qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant design experience (UX/UI, Interaction, Visual, Product)
- An online portfolio of recent work demonstrating your approach and experience
- Knowledge of user-centred design principles and interaction design
- Experience in UX / UI tools such as XD, Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud
Benefits and culture:
- Friendly, relaxed, and creative work environment
- Clear path for career progression
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Friendly and approachable teams and mentors
- On-the-job mentoring and training
- A well-stocked kitchen full of snacks and drinks, Jura Coffee Machine, team lunch every Wednesday, and regular paid team nights out
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.