£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire
Salary: £35k - £50k + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm
Our client is a well-established manufacturer-approved vehicle repair firm. They specialise in body repairs for all car makes and models, including light commercial vehicles and electric vehicles (EVs).
As a MET Technician, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and rectifying damaged mechanical and electrical components in vehicles. This also involves creating orders and assessment reports.
- Removing and refitting mechanical and electrical components.
- Handling non-structural body panels.
- Reinstalling mechanical and electrical systems.
- Safely managing Safety Restraint Systems Pyrotechnics, High Voltage components, and various high-risk areas.
- Repairing and handling different vehicle fuel types.
- Working with vehicle hardware, software, and digital communication.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Maximising commercial productivity and efficiency.
- Maintaining high-quality repairs and upholding customer service principles.
- Utilising appropriate tools and equipment for repairs.
- Rebuilding vehicles post-repair, reinstating safety-critical systems, and collision avoidance technology.
- Previously worked as a MET Technician, MET Fitter or in a similar role.
- Ideally, possess 3 years of experience in maintenance and repair roles for light motor vehicles.
- Skilled in clear and efficient communication with customers and colleagues.
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, and confidence in daily activities.
- Valid driving Licence.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- 29 days of paid holiday
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.