£30,400 Per Annum
MET Technician - Accident Repair Centre
Location: Liverpool, L20
Salary: £30,400 plus bonus (£42,000 OTE)
Our client has an extensive network of Accident Repair and SMART repair sites. Their site in Liverpool sprays around 130 cars a month as part of their accident repair work.
Our client is now looking for a Mechanical and Electrical Trim Technician to identify damaged mechanical and electrical components on vehicles and removing and refitting before and after the vehicle is refinished.
- Your work will be both professional and cost-effective and ensure high quality standards are met so that customer satisfaction remains a priority.
- This work directly influences the experience customers have, so it’s crucial that they get it right first time, every time.
- If you are trained in vehicle body and paint operations and have experience in mechanical and electrical trim/body fitting we want to hear from you.
- Experience working in a similar role as a technician and in using up to date repair equipment and body repair methods is required.
- You will be passionate about the quality of work you deliver and committed to providing excellent customer service and be motivated to contribute to our continued success as a team
- full time and part time working for this role is available.
Requirements for MET Technician : MET experienced, high standards, efficient, reliable, flexible
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.