Catering & Hospitality
£28,000 Per Annum
Meetings & Events Planning Manager – Old Windsor
Salary: £28,000 per annum
My client is an established hotels and leisure business who have a very British story of democracy, royalty, education, and religion interwoven into its hotel’s rich history. They are seeking a Conference Planning Manager who will be responsible for the conference planning function.
The ideal candidate will have strong M&E background experience in large events, as well as direct line management experience of a team. You would oversee a team of 3 within the conference and planning function. The conference office is split into 2 segments essentially, one for incoming enquiries and one for planning/coordination.
- Ensure accurate production of function sheets for each event with clear billing instructions and communication of these details to operations team.
- To lead by example and take a hands-on approach
- With the director of Meetings & Events sales to monitor final details key performance indicators to ensure best practice Excellence.
- To ensure the final details team are delivering the company values consistently
- To ensure all revenue opportunities are seized to exceed budgets
- Deliver exceptional customer service by always applying and attention to detail attitude.
- To champion key activity within the final detail’s events team.
- To ensure all clients and potential clients receive polite, professional, and effective service and that hotel and company standards are always maintained.
- To provide support in leading and developing the final details event team by supporting the training, coaching, and mentoring needs of the team.
- To ensure the effective management of the final details event team’s activities and processes to ensure that all client requirements are communicated effectively, resulting in a successful event.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience as an Events Manager
- Experience in Large Events
- Direct line management experience essential
- Good knowledge in budgeting and planning events
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.