£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Media Sales Executive
Salary: £30K - £35K + commission
We are recruiting for a Media Sales Executive for a Global Media company. Our client is well established with a flare of attracting the right talent. Due to rapid expansion over the years, they are now recruiting for a high calibre Media Sales Executive to join their growing team
- Make and process sales and market the company’s portfolio by phone, answer incoming customer calls and make outgoing sales calls, maintain thorough understanding of products and services, process sales, meet sales goals.
- Make outgoing customer calls or cold calls in order to sell a wide range of digital, print and event solutions
- Take incoming customer calls and process sales
- Match client needs and upsell to larger products, more extensive packages, or higher priced services
- Maintain a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
- Assist sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
- Contact customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Monitor order status to ensure that clients receive orders in a timely manner and that campaigns are fulfilled
- Work with other departments within the business to resolve customer issues such as production, sales support and credit control/finance
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in selling either print or digital solutions
- Talented, ambitious, hungry, and determined
- Must be able to adapt and multi-task
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Good presentation skills both written and oral
- Able to speak to professionals at all levels
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and do a deal!
- £30K-£35K + commission
- Pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, lots of socials!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.