£27,000 Per Annum
Media Sales Executive
Salary: £27k depending on experience + Commission + Travel Card
Our client is an award-winning, full-service design agency, with clients in the UK and Internationally, including the United Nations and World Health Organisation. They have grown rapidly over the past few years and with the help of the Media Sales Executive, they have ambitious plans to continue to develop further!
- The Media Sales Executive will be instrumental in developing and maintaining relationships with clients in both existing and new sectors at home and abroad.
- Identify sales through effective communication with customers for specific projects: budget, timescales, product requirements and competitors.
- Identify and follow up with key decision makers on projects and develop strong relationships to influence decision makers
- Working on proposals
- New Business Development
- The chosen candidate will be a personable, ambitious individual who wishes to join the exciting world of Creative Communications and the tenacity to succeed in new business development.
- The position will suit a young professional with a desire to learn (more) about sales and marketing, in an informal but professional settlement
- Must be comfortable in new business and over the phone.
- You will receive comprehensive sales and CRM training to help maintain and build the sales pipeline, work on existing client basis, develop campaigns to market the wide range of services and book and attend meetings.
- This role would suit a person who values longevity and would like to grow in a company who values staff retention.
- You could be an established salesperson or a graduate looking to sell Digital Communications.
- First-rate telephone manner
- Confident presentation skills
- New Business
- Work experience in a communications role (not essential)
- General interest in web and graphic design
- £27k depending on experience + commission + London Travel Card
- Performance-based commission
- Sales-based commission
- Company pension plan
- Regular reviews and potential to progress to a senior role
- All employees have free access to an on-site gym
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.