Education & Training
£34,000 Per Annum
Mechanical Trainer/Assessor - Workington
Salary: Up to £34,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Trainer/Assessor to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in mechanical engineering courses up to level 3.
You do not need to hold a formal teaching qualification to apply for this role as this will be provided.
- To deliver and assess Mechanical Engineering courses up to and including level three.
- To develop and maintain the current Mechanical Engineering course material including lesson plans and schemes of work for a range of courses.
- Assist in assessing, changing curricular needs and offer plans for improvement.
- Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
- Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years Mechanical experience in industry.
- Hold a level three qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills (intermediate level of MS office applications).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.