£12 to £14 Per Hour
Mechanical Fitter & Fabricator
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire
Salary: £12 - £14 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Monday to Friday, 39 hours per week
Permanent /Temporary, or contracts
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Fitter / Fabricator to join our client. They are well - established leader in the automotive industry, known for creating advanced testing equipment and facilities that drive innovation in manufacturing cutting-edge propulsion systems.
- Report directly to the Workshop Supervisor as a key member of the shop floor team.
- Deliver high-quality results efficiently and within specified deadlines.
- Collaborate with a team to work on various equipment designed for use in engine testing cells.
- Willingness to work at various client premises, including international locations.
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience working as a Mechanical Fitter, Fabricator or in a similar role.
- Background in fabrication, including proficiency in TIG and Welding.
- Proven experience working with materials such as Steel and Stainless Steel with thickness ranging from 1mm to 20mm.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex engineering drawings.
- Initiative and effective problem-solving abilities.
- Monday to Thursday (7.30am - 4.00pm)
- Friday (7.30am - 2.30pm).
- Competitive Salary
- On-site parking
- Overtime availability
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.