£31,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
Salary: £31,000-£33,000 per annum
Our established client who have experienced team of mechanical engineers are looking for an experienced Mechanical/Electrical Engineer.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
The Role /Responsibilities
- Main duties will be to attend site, checking and testing of Electric Motors, AHU units, Pumps and Rotating Equipment.
- You will be responsible carrying out repairs onsite, e.g., mechanical seal changes on pumps, bearing changes on AHU units and removing and installing of equipment.
- Assisting in the workshop as required
- Dismantling and Repairing rotating equipment
- Reconditioning of Electric Motors, Fans and AHU units.
- Gearbox and other mechanical equipment services, and repairs
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Must have a minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- The successful candidate will have a can-do approach and be keen to prove themselves as a capable engineer.
- Good technical knowledge with the confidence to fault find and test equipment is essential for this role.
- You will be expected to attend breakdowns and reactive work as well as carrying out routine checks to motors and pumps.
- This position would suit an energetic Engineer looking with job security within a well thought of and highly regarded company.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.