Education & Training
£37,600 to £59,240 Per Annum
Maths & A Level Economics Teacher
Location: Wembley, London
Salary: £37,600 - £59,240 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a reputable educational firm, providing exceptional learning opportunities from early childhood to higher education levels.
As a Maths & Economics Teacher,you will provide outstanding teaching and learning for Maths & Economics to ensure students achieve excellent academic results.
- Create an exciting curriculum that encourages students to understand and apply mathematics effectively.
- Maintain a nurturing classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Support discipline and uphold the academy's policies.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the academy.
- Previously worked as a Maths Teacher, Economics Teacher or in a similar role.
- Possess degree level qualification.
- Knowledge of strategies to maintain high aspirations and standards in performance and conduct.
- Experience in raising attainment in a challenging environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum.
- Qualified to teach and work in the UK.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.