Marketing & PR
£35,000 to £42,000 Per Annum
£35k to £42K DOE
We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Manager. This position is a chance to join a fast-paced and close-knit team delivering IT infrastructure changes and migrations to our clients’ client base. This role is hands on and will report directly to the COO.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with multiple teams and providers to improve the profile and visibility of our client to all stakeholders. You will plan, schedule, implement, and report on various marketing systems for attracting clients, closing sales, and increasing revenue.
Responsible for managing and implementing all marketing communications, for improving lead generation and lead conversion systems, managing events and seminars, our website, social media channels and client communications.
- Strategy - Representing marketing within the Senior Management Team to shape the future of the business
- Marketing plan - Development of the marketing plan and marketing budgets aligned with the overall Strategy of the company
- Implementation - Deploying and driving through the business successful marketing campaigns owning their implementation from idea to execution
- Measuring & Reporting - Setting KPIs to measure performance throughout the campaign life cycle highlighting success / failure of campaigns, implementing corrective actions
- Reporting - Marketing Activity and results against targets and budgets
- Environmental Scanning - Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor services, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies and initiatives for new products or services
- Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) - Ownership of the MAP (Keap) and list management. Delivering ongoing campaigns to support sales growth
- Branding - Formulation and development of company branding
- Content - Writing engaging content for the company websites, brochures, email campaigns and catalogues
- Collateral - Managing the design for collateral, advertising and promotional material including branded merchandise
- Website & social media - Development of the website, blogs and social media channels to ensure they attract and convert their target customer groups
- Events - Researching exhibitions and conferences of relevance to the company’s business. Organising attendance and attracting audience to attend and interact
- Management - Potentially lead direct report(s) to produce effective marketing results. Assist with recruitment interviews, hiring, and training
- Ownership – Champion of the brand at all times. Responsibility for maintaining brand management and corporate identity both inside and out
Education & Experience:
- Min 3 years’ experience in B2B tech marketing
- Experience implementing multiple marketing campaigns - direct marketing, web and email, marketing automation, CRM/data driven, demand generation
- Degree educated / CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft productivity applications
- Experience of ConnectWise / Keap an advantage
- Willingness to constantly learn, especially from their mistakes
- Self-motivated, determined and adaptable, can work autonomously, but also be a key team player
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, able to successfully balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with diverse projects
- A very detail-oriented, highly organized person with regimented work habits.
- Confident, experienced professional with strong communication skills at all seniority levels
- Analytical with a focus on results based marketing
- Eye-for-detail with excellent proof reading skills
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Willingness to travel (UK) periodically with clean driving license preferred
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.