Marketing & PR
£50,000 Per Annum
Marketing Manager – Chelmsford
Salary: up to £50,000 DOE plus bonus 40hrs per week
Our company are the UK’s largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Social Media Assistant to join their state of the art dealership.
This role involves running successful marketing campaigns, promoting businesses and increasing followers on their social media platforms. This role requires strong leadership skills to manage a well-established team of 2-3 and empower them to push the marketing team forward.
- Plan and execute all marketing, including social media, engagement and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Develop new and creative growth strategies and marketing strategies
- Identify trends within the automotive industry and its competitors
- Manage, develop and empower the marketing team
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (KPI’s)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and develop landing pages to optimise the user experience
- Manage and maintain the organisation website with external stake holder
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will be required to have the proven work experience in marketing and social media and strong management and leadership skills. You should have experience in the automotive industry or a keen interest in cars. You also need to have creative thinking skills and the ability to work with limited management. Being able to be organised, prioritise and work under pressure to deadlines is highly important. Excellent communication skills are also needed in this role.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.