Marketing & PR
£25,000 Per Annum
Location: Birmingham, B11
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with a decent starting salary of £25,000 to join a well-established family business within an award-winning kitchen manufacturer. This is the perfect opportunity for a professional who is ready to make their mark and join a well-established Marketing Team.
The Marketing Executive role is responsible for increasing visibility of the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including creating and running email campaigns. The Marketing Executive position will be working in conjunction with the Marketing Admin, ensure launch packs are delivered on time to support product launches and assisting with the collation of general marketing materials.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Excellent IT, Writing and editing skills with attention to details
- Exceptional communication (in writing and verbally)
- First class organisation and time management skills to carry their projects simultaneously
- Experience creating and delivering comprehensive marketing campaigns.
- Marketing or Business Degree - Or a related field or proven marketing expertise.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar environment
- Demonstratable advanced use of typical marketing platforms such as CRM, Marketing Automation, Content Management systems and more.
This is the perfect opportunity to join an award-winning kitchen manufacturer with a commitment to traditional craftsmanship and beautifully crafted elegance, creating bespoke luxury kitchens for the past 36 years.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.