Marketing & PR
£35,000 Per Annum
Marketing Executive - Sunbury-on-Thames
Salary: Up to £35k including Bonus
My client designs and manufactures ultrasonic wind sensors. All of their sensors are designed and manufactured in their factory. They offer fabulous working conditions in bright and airy open-plan offices, laboratories, and workshops, together with added extras such as breakout areas, showers, kitchen/eatery, indoor and outdoor rest areas, plenty of parking, and secure bicycle storage.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced B2B marketer to join my clients small, friendly Marketing team working within the renewable energy sector. If you care about Sustainability and the green revolution then this is the place for you. Wind power is growing and so is my clients business. They are the market leaders in what they do and you will joining a successful, company that is going places.
You will be given your own projects and plenty of scope for creativity. With a flair for design, you will contribute to their website, social media, videos, PowerPoint sales packs, newsletters and internal communications. You will also manage the company’s trade show attendance at international events. In return, they will provide you with a dynamic and innovative work environment where your ideas will be welcomed and rewarded.
- Manage their multi-lingual website updating content and images
- Produce creative content including video, images, web content, advertising and social media posts
- Organise the company’s attendance at exhibitions and trade shows:
- Work with external agencies to arrange booth, graphics, furniture, electrics
- Arrange hotel accommodation for attendees
- Arrange shipping and returning of marketing material, sensors, stationery, a/v equipment etc.
- Attend trade shows when required
- Manage the design, production and distribution of marketing material including datasheets, brochures and promotional items
- Produce content for internal communications including newsletter, videos, Town Hall meetings, PowerPoint, internal TV information screens
- Liaise with external agencies when used to produce graphics, promotional materials, print and digital marketing
- Organise and manage translation of website and other marketing content
- Manage the company’s brand assets including document templates (Word and PPT), email signatures, stationery, business cards and logos
- Maintain the company’s image and video library including distribution and policing of copyright
- Work with the Sales team to manage the CRM system and the opportunity pipeline
- Maintain and update customer database (SAP B1)
- Create, export and import marketing lists in CRM
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of organising and attending exhibitions and trade shows
- Experience of managing websites using WordPress or similar CMS
- Experience with Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Fluency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fluency with PowerPoint including template design and animation
- Google Ads and SEO experience.
- Experience of shooting and editing videos –editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro or similar
- Experience of using Hubspotor similar CRM/marketing automation
- Experience of using Stripoor similar email packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written English
- Creative thinker
- Ability to understand technical product information and clearly communicate complex concepts
- Ability to deal directly with customers
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns. Google Analytics experience.
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Numeracy skills and the ability to manage a budget
- Ability to work to deadlines and juggle various projects at the same time
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.