Marketing & PR
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients as a Marketing Copywriter. They are soon to start work on some really great projects. And need a hand! If you have a passion for words and love to create compelling copy (sometimes required at the drop of a hat, it’s fair to say), you’re just who we need.
The successful individual will deliver excellence in marketing communications by providing specialist copywriting services and advice within the Marketing Department and around the organisation in line with brand guidelines, technical requirements, team processes, internal policies, agreed standards, legislation and regulation. The Marketing Copywriter will also produce, update, review and approve quality, compelling, compliant and creative marketing content across all channels, products and customer groups.
• Creates, reviews and as required approves marketing content that is accurate, consistent, compelling, creative and compliant
• Ensures content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice; is an exemplar of best practices in grammar, language and editorial guidelines
• Provides advice and constructive challenge when needed on a brief and the best way to meet it
• Works with the rest of the Marketing Communications team to review, implement and suggest any changes to guidelines for how the brand is expressed in writing
• Uses and inputs into reviews of agreed processes, systems and SLAs for receiving briefs, managing reviews and securing approvals
• Ensures all work is fit for purpose including in-situ
• Ensures all work is accurately version controlled and captured within the agreed facility for storing and managing all marketing communications content and assets
• Works with the Marketing Operations team to monitor customer experience and feedback; identifies and implements agreed changes resulting from insight and analytics
• Helps to design and deliver testing as needed
Experience & Skills
• Experience of writing creative, compelling technical and promotional content
• Experience of quality control of copy content and writing for offline and digital channels
• Experience of internal stakeholder engagement and supplier relationship management
• Knowledge of current best practice in promotional and technical customer communications
• Experience of briefing, review and approval processes and systems
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.