Marketing & PR
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Marketing Campaign Executive
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients as a Marketing Campaigns Executive. We are looking for a highly talented enthusiast for marketing best practice, collaboration and continuous improvement, the Marketing Campaigns Executive works with colleagues in the team, department and wider business to meet customer needs and contribute to the growth and development of the organisation.
• Helps to organise insight and evidence led, targeted, value for money, innovative and effective integrated multi-channel campaigns that deliver commercial targets
• Helps to ensure consistency and synergy across the organisation’s brand, products, projects, channels and customers
• Builds effective working relationships with other areas of the business so that the needs and responsibilities of marketing are understood
• Manages the team’s central shared plan of marketing campaign activity, ensuring all campaigns are included and kept up to date
• Creates and maintains a record of requirements from the rest of the business for marketing delivery and advice including when and how they are met by the team
• Creates and maintains a record of SLAs, KPIs and metrics for the Marketing Campaigns team and works with the Marketing Operations team to ensure they are included in Departmental analysis and reporting
• Creates and maintains a record of data and analytics used to evaluate marketing campaigns
• Works with the Marketing Operations team to collate and record any requirements from the Marketing Campaigns team for market audits, customer research and marketing analytics
• You need to have experience of marketing campaigns; working with record management, report writing, campaign planning and in a project environment
• You need to have knowledge of marketing theory and practice, and of B2B or B2C marketing
• You need to have experience of using customer insight and marketing analytics
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.