Marketing & PR
£19,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in Cumbria providing a wide range of high quality training and apprenticeships.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Marketing Assistant to assist with managing events, internal and external communication and corporate branding. The successful candidate will support with producing corporate literature, digital advertising and managing a range of social media channels.
- Take an active role in the marketing of apprenticeships and learner vacancies, developing artwork and digital promotion.
- Marketing events - including event planning, organising suppliers and event team, supervising the events.
- Open evenings – promotion of events, managing bookings, maintaining booking spreadsheet, developing presentations, assist with filming centre tours.
- Writing, designing and production of corporate literature, including case studies, company templates, product brochures, etc.
- Utilising both traditional and digital marketing mediums.
- Continual development of the website on a daily basis and ensuring that the content remains current and relevant.
- Press releases – writing, submission, monitoring.
- Filming – supporting the filming of promotional videos, assisting with storyboard development, supervising filming on site, review of edits.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of working across a variety of social media channels.
- Experience of supporting or running student / customer events.
- Creative person with a flair for design.
- Strong IT skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft office products as well as design software (ideally use of InDesign / Adobe Creative Suite).
- Proven ability, maturity and confidence to deal with a diverse range of people ranging from students to employers and VIPs.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- Full UK driving licence.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.