Marketing & PR
£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
Marketing Assistant - Chelmsford
Salary: up to Circa £18,000 - £22,000 DOE 40hrs per week
Our company are the UK’s largest of its kind, and number one independent 4 x 4 dealership who are seeking a Social Media Assistant to join their state of the art dealership.
This role involves working closely with the marketing manager and reporting to them to ensure all tasks are done according to company standards. You will be devising online marketing projects and enhancing the image making and profit making goals of the organisation
- Coordinate all social media channels in a consistent, branded approach in line with company standards
- Ensure the website is fully optimised for search engines and identify suitable websites to build links
- Increase the number of followers, likes and audiences for our digital marketing and social media outputs
- Monitor report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as google analytics and others
- Work closely with the social media assistant to maintain the company’s social media presence
- Complete documents on word and excel
- Writing for online, print and social media communication
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will be required to have a keen interest in marketing with experience of a similar role. You should have excellent communication skills and a good eye for detail. Practical experience of the complete range of digital marketing techniques is also required. A keen interest in cars and automotive is an advantage.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.