Marketing & PR
Managing Director- Leeds
My client is a UK top 50 independent agency, with an enviable reputation for creating award-winning work, across a variety of top national and global brands. They specialise in Advertising, Branding, Broadcast & Motion, Copywriting, Design, Digital, Social Media and Strategy
My client is looking for an experienced Managing Director to control and oversee all business operations, people, and ventures. You will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. Strong crisis management skills will also be required.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated throughout the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with the shareholders and the business partners/clients
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Oversee company performance, business ventures, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.