Education & Training
£24,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Management Trainer/Assessor - Carlisle
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
Our Client is looking for a Management Trainer/Assessor to carry out training and assessment of Management qualifications up to Level 5/6.
You do not need to hold a formal teaching qualification to apply for this role as this will be provided.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Provide high quality academic guidance and advice to ensure that all learners have a productive and effective learning experience.
- Carry out research and product development in line with customer demand and continuous improvement of the provision.
- Develop learning materials, prepare curriculum plans and maintain accurate records to monitor learner progress, achievement and attendance.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, i.e. Business Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working within a Management role.
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of the subject area combined with a broad subject background.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Competent in the use of ICT packages and programmes.
- Holds UK driving licence.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and proactive approach.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.