Education & Training
£24,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Management Trainer/Assessor - Carlisle
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
An exciting opportunity for an individual who has had managerial roles previously to share their knowledge and assist learners with completing qualifications up to level 5/6 in business management.
The position will involve visiting local companies where the apprentices are working to assess their work and develop their skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who is educated to degree level in Business Management.
You do not need to hold a formal teaching qualification to apply for this role as this will be provided.
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Provide high quality academic guidance and advice to ensure that all learners have a productive and effective learning experience.
- Carry out research and product development in line with customer demand and continuous improvement of the provision.
- Develop learning materials, prepare curriculum plans and maintain accurate records to monitor learner progress, achievement and attendance.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in Business Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working within a Management role.
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of the subject area combined with a broad subject background.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Competent in the use of ICT packages and programmes.
- Holds UK driving licence.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and proactive approach.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.