£45,000 Per Annum
Maintenance and Audit Manager (HGV Trailers)
Up to £45,000 pa
My client is a leader in the field of HGV Trailers and operates from more than 70 locations across the UK and Europe. They invest heavily in new modern technology and training of their people, so it offers the ideal environment to improve your skills and develop your technical knowledge.
They believe in investing in their people and promoting from within, and so provide a perfect environment where you can develop and progress your career.
I am looking for a Maintenance & Audit Manager to be responsible for my client’s Southern England region and taking responsibility for their workshops that maintain & repair HGV Trailers.
- You will carry out workshop audits and main vendors audits together with a comprehensive R&R of regional maintenance locations.
- You will own MSU usage weekly to ensure full productivity using MSU tracker reports, ensure all MSU’s & road going units are in legal compliance (MOT, Tacho, Tax & service), and provide technical support & advice to the Regional Operations Manager & Workshop Manager.
- You will carry out customer visits where required, quality re-inspections at customer sites where required and ensure that all branches tooling registers are maintained monthly and that all workshop tool calibration / load tests are in compliance.
- You will also deliver ALL Health & Safety training and ensure all technicians are compliant, help set policy & process and provide support in identifying and implementing technician training with main manufacturers.
- You will be experience at Regional Fleet Engineer management level or above and have a documented level of technical expertise and health & safety management and with great motivational skills and ability to energise people.
- Experience of managing multi-site, multi-team locations would be an advantage.
- Due to travel requirements, you will be currently living in the South of England Region
- Regional Fleet Engineer
- HGV Trailer experience
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003