£25,000 Per Annum
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £25,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our client is a well-established legal firm, providing clear and practical legal advice in property, family, wills, employment, and litigation and provides a range of commercial services.
As a Litigation Secretary, you will provide vital support to the Litigation Solicitor, ensuring efficient operations.
- Type and file legal documents
- Prepare correspondence using the case management system
- Attend to clients via phone and in person
- Administer filing systems, including daily filing and file management
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arrange scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- Previously worked as a Litigation Secretary or in a similar role.
- Experience and knowledge in a Litigation department
- Familiarity with Bighand Workflow Management
- Initiative to undertake tasks, including searches and ID checks, without dictation
- High levels of speed and accuracy
- Strong telephone manner and client interaction skills
- Generous bonus scheme
- Wellbeing Services
- Paycare Rewards Scheme
- Health cash plan
- Additional Holiday at Christmas
- Social events and incentives throughout the year
- Discounted Legal Fees
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to contribute to a thriving legal practice and advance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.