Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£8 to £9 Per Hour
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Warwick (Warwickshire)
Salary: £8.00 to £9.30 per hour Dependant on experience and qualification
Our established nursery client who is a small independent family run nursery are looking for an experienced full time Qualified Practitioner for their shared settings.
The Level 3 role includes caring for children between 0 - 5 years across their two settings. You will be given a small group of key children and will be expected to regularly update their online learning journal and complete termly reports on the childrens progress.
Essential Skills - Requirements:
• The nursery are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore the successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Disclosure and enrol In the update system.
• The applicant should possess a minimum Level 3 qualification, preferably an Early Years Degree, however, this is not essential. They will only be looking at applications from qualified candidates.
• Candidates should have excellent inter-personal skills, the ability to work independently and as an effective part of our team.
• You should be reliable, pro-active, trustworthy, but most of all you should have a genuine love of children and want to nurture and inspire them to learn
• A desired candidate will have the following certificates, but it is not essential; Paediatric First Aid and Child Protection
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies - Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.