Education & Training
Level 3 Nursery Nurse – West Drayton
My client runs a nursery based in West Drayton. They understand that working parents need flexible child care arrangements to structure the best nursery provision for their children. Their nursery is open 7.30am until 6.30pm Monday to Friday, 50 weeks of the year which allows parents and carers the benefit of both extended hours and flexible drop off and collection times.
Quality is central to their ethos and the concept runs throughout everything they do. You would not compromise on quality when it comes to your child’s welfare and neither do they! They employ a dedicated Quality Manager to ensure that every aspect of the nursery and its operation conforms to the very highest standards and industry best practices.
My client is looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their team.
Working hours: 40hrs/week
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm; 50 weeks/year. (They are closed during Christmas holidays for 2 weeks and bank holidays)
The successful candidate
- will be reliable
- will use initiative to deliver excellent standards of care,
- will have ability to work as a team and use initiative to support children with their learning and development.
- You will build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children’s needs to be met.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Level 3 or above in Early Years Childcare or equivalent
- Ability, flexibility and willingness to take on other responsibilities or duties as deemed necessary
- Essential requirement: (all can be obtained through the nursery)
- DBS certificate (clean criminal record)
- Basic food hygiene certificate
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Safeguarding children certificate
- In addition, my client is looking for someone who…
- Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
- Feels comfortable telling everybody in the same room as them that they are going to the toilet!
- Doesn't have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
- Must have the ability to read a ten page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.