£17,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Legal Secretary - Newcastle
Salary: £17,000-£ 23,000 per year
Our well-established client is looking to appoint a full-time Legal Secretary to join their team. Our client is a specialist firm of solicitors based in Newcastle City Centre with over 30 years of experience in the provision of legal services.
Our client requires services of a Legal Secretary to work on a full-time basis. Proven experience in similar role is a must. You will be involved in tasks that are a mixture of litigation and conveyancing. The idle incumbent must be able to complete an array of secretary tasks.
- Providing administrative support
- Assisting with enquiries
- Providing clients with excellent service
- Producing correspondence
- Typing dictations
- Assisting in tasks of litigation & conveyancing
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to pick new things up quickly
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced and busy team
- Organised and able to think laterally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tenacious and willing to learn
- Adaptable and be respectful of the client’s needs and priorities
- Previous experience in similar role required
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.