£30,000 Per Annum
Legal Secretary (Family Law)
Location: Weybridge, Surrey (Office based)
Salary: £30k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-established law firm, providing services in the areas of Residential and Commercial Property, Family Law, Dispute Resolution, and Employment Law.
As a Legal Secretary in a family law department, you will draft, prepare legal documents, and communicate with clients to schedule appointments.
You should reside locally or within commuting distance of Weybridge.
- Previously worked a Legal Secretary, Legal Assistant, Legal administrator or in a similar role.
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in family law department.
- Strong telephone manner and communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management abilities.
- Competitive salary
- 21 days plus bank holidays
- 3 days off between Christmas and New Year
Apply now and seize this great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.