£24,000 Per Annum
Legal Secretary (Family Law)
Location: Felixstowe, Suffolk
Salary: £24k + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a reputable legal firm, providing wide range of legal services with customer-centric approach. They offer transparent communication and ensure individualised service for each client.
As a Legal Secretary in Family law department, you will play a pivotal role in providing essential administrative and secretarial assistance to lawyers, legal executives, and other fee earners within the organisation including record maintenance and updates.
- Prepare legal documents, including transcription, correspondence, and emails.
- Archiving files for record-keeping.
- Prepare Court forms and bundles for hearings.
- Adhere to firm's guidelines on money laundering and risk management.
- Ensure compliance with SRA Code of Conduct, reporting breaches to COLP.
- Handle "on account" payments from clients, referring to accounts department.
- Update accounts department on client changes.
- Handling telephone calls and maintaining a documented record of each conversation.
- Manage diaries and appointments for fee earners.
- Previously worked as a Legal Secretary, Legal Administrator, Legal Assistant, Legal clerk or in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a Family Law department.
- Excellent client communication and case management abilities.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Apply now to seize this great opportunity in a reputable legal firm.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.