£24,000 Per Annum
Newcastle upon Tyne
Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Salary £24,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne serving clients through the UK and further afield. With a huge client base including large companies, owner managed businesses, healthcare professionals and more.
They are currently looking for a legal secretary to join their commercial property department.
- providing efficient and effective secretarial support to Fee Earners;
- using a case management system and digital dictation to produce documents including letters, forms, invoices etc;
- liaising directly with clients and other professionals, making appointments and managing diaries;
- managing fee-earner diaries, including organising remote hearing and conference arrangements;
- assisting with post, photocopying, scanning, filing and file management
- undertaking administrative tasks including document sorting, paying disbursements and collating information.
We are keen to speak to anyone with experience in commercial property, legal secretary, paralegal.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Able to work towards tight timescales
- Proficiently use Microsoft office applications
- Confident in creating, amending and formatting large, complicated documents.
- Knowledge of Case Management and Digital Dictation
- Previous secretarial experience within a commercial property department would be an advantage.
- Ability to support other departments would be beneficial.
- Private medical healthcare, flexible working, travel to work, enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave, Qualification leave, long service award and more!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.