Education & Training
£14,400 to £15,600 Per Annum
Salary: £14,400 - £15,600 per annum dependent on qualifications & experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Learner Support & Guidance Co-ordinator who will work with all apprentices with declared learning needs and those identified as requiring additional support. The role will consist of coordinating additional support, whilst ensuring progression to their chosen career.
- Being an advocate for learners who require additional support by sharing information with staff where appropriate and raising awareness of additional learner needs.
- Supporting delivery staff to develop teaching strategies and resources in line with individual learning plans.
- Providing learning support for students through mentoring on a one to one basis and in small groups.
- Coordinating access to additional careers advisory services for learners and monitoring the impact of this process.
- Providing access information for assessment purposes.
- Playing an active role as a member of the Quality Team.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Prior experience of coordinating and monitoring learning support.
- Experience of working with learners with additional needs and supporting them successfully.
- Understanding of local and national careers advisory services.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.