Kitchen Sales Designer - Wiltshire
Salary: Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
My client is owned and managed by expert, time-served joiners and cabinet makers, they collectively share 250years experience. They provide excellent customer service and help customers bring their dream kitchens to life. Our client is now looking to appoint an experienced Kitchen Sales Designer. The team work on Smart and Fusion software’s, whilst it is advantageous for the ideal candidate to have experience in these it is not a requirement. The successful candidate will have experience and an excellent track record of kitchen sales.
The Ideal candidate will have the following:
- A highly skilled designer with an eye for detail and achieving the clients’ goals
- Experienced working on Fusion and Smart system
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record against sales targets
- Proactive and efficient, pushing to exceed targets
What you get in return:
- A competitive basic salary with uncapped commission and a monthly bonus for achieving targets and specific goals
- Support in place that allows you to focus on selling (supported in both booking consultations and with our CAD designers doing drawings for you)
- 20 days holiday + Bank holidays
- One of the best showrooms in the UK to facilitate sales
- Access to leading ranges of German, Italian, British and Handmade Kitchens facilitating sales
- Continual personal development with regular sales training and group coaching sessions
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.