Kitchen Sales Designer - Reading/Swindon
Tailoring kitchen designs to meet their customers’ requirements, my client takes care of everything from initial design through to expertly project managed installation including plumbing, heating, gas, electrical, lighting, small building works, flooring and decoration.
Their showrooms have a range of contemporary and classic English, German and Italian kitchens on display, along with samples of their multiple finish options. They also have a beautiful selection of worksurfaces and flooring – many sourced from around the world. With branded appliances also on offer, their extensive range of options meet all their customers’ requirements.
My client is looking to add to their team of talented Kitchen Designers following continued growth throughout 2020 and a strong start to 2021. They thrive on recommendations and reputation.
With showrooms in Reading and Swindon, they are looking for a number of Kitchen Sales Designers and would accept applications for the position at either showroom or split between the two.
In addition to a competitive basic salary you will receive uncapped commission and a monthly bonus for achieving targets and specific goals.
- Working with clients to discuss all aspects of creating, remodeling, or updating the kitchen area of their home.
- Covering all aspects including kitchen units, flooring, lighting, worksurfaces and appliances
- Building rapport with clients and gaining an understanding of their preferences
- As a highly skilled designer with an eye for detail and achieving the clients’ goals
- You will be responsible for meeting sales targets as well as monthly targets
- There is support in place that allows you to focus on selling (supported in both booking consultations and with CAD designers doing drawings for you)
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You will be an Experienced Kitchen Designer
- Experienced working on Fusion and Smart system
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record against sales targets
- You will be proactive and efficient, pushing to exceed targets
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.