London, Ascot & Cambridge
Kitchen Sales Designer - London - Ascot - Cambridge
Salary: Comeptitive commensurate with experience + excellent benefits
Our client specialises in the design and installation of high-end, ultra-contemporary as well as classic and traditional kitchens, bathrooms, and home interiors. They work with the luxury German kitchens along with their new hand build Signature range. These are used in combination with quality appliance brands as Gaggenau, Sub-Zero, Wolf, Miele and Siemens.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability experienced Kitchen Sales Designer join their teams in London, Ascot and Cambridge.
You will be designing and selling luxury kitchens.
As well as sales-driven and enthusiastic, you must be highly customer service focused and familiar with processes surrounding technical checks and product supply, which will form part of your daily tasks alongside designing and selling.
- Working out of one of our kitchen showrooms alongside your Showroom Manager Completing projects from initial greeting to installation
- Visit sites to measure and client meeting to evaluate the customer’s needs
- Provide outstanding customer service
We are looking for a motivated, flexible, and passionate individual, with previous experience in the field, who has the following skills and experience:
- Current or recent kitchen design and sales experience (min 2 years), using design software is essential for this application.
- Experience with Fusion 20:20 is preferable but not essential.
- Experience with German kitchen ranges preferable but not essential
- Experience with other interior spaces, such as bathrooms, wardrobes etc., preferable but not essential
- Professional and sales driven
- Working week Monday to Saturdays (day off in lieu when in on Saturday)
- Full Driving Licence essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer-centric attitude
An excellent package commensurate with experience + benefits and the opportunity to work for a modern progressive growing business
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.