£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
South London , Remote
Key Account Manager
Location: South London & Remote
Salary: 25-30k + 20% bonus
Our client is focussed on making craft beer easily available so has a diverse range of customers from pubs, cafes, hotels, restaurants, convenience stores and caterers. The success of the company really does rest on their people. It is vitally important that their staff feel valued, supported and able to fulfill their potential. The aim is to enable a positive working environment that results in a high-quality service for their customers and creates value for the business. You’ll need to be a dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic individual who will be supporting all brands in the UK.
The role is responsible for managing a specific territory & account base with defined key performance objectives. Reporting to the Head of On Trade you will be required to execute the channel strategy contributing to the total business success. As part of the London On Trade Team you will be required to support and increase sales of their brands in existing customers, ahead of competition. Management of existing business and relationships as well as on introducing their portfolio of craft beers to existing customers is key to the success in this role.
- Building long term, winning relationships with customers across South London & Southeast England
- Increase the sales of craft beer and their draught brands in existing customer base
- Management and activation of their brands in existing accounts
- Securing new draught listings in existing customers
- Accurate forecasting and management of the P&L
- As a member of the London On Trade Team, be a real team player, lead by example and share best practice
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years sales, account management or hospitality experience
- Passion for craft beer and London craft beer scene
- A passion for beer/ premium brands and an understanding of what makes these brands successful
- Self-motivated and solutions based with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written
- Commercial awareness with good numerical and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to multi- task, prioritise and plan effectively.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.