£19,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
Junior Technician - Wokingham
Salary £19,000 to £21,000 DOE
This is an exciting opportunity with a great company. My client in Wokingham is looking for a Junior Technician to join their team.
Some experience or someone able to demonstrate commitment, Technically savvy.
To work within the team, to ensure that all customer TAT’s are met, and to carry out any day to day work required in accordance with your role and experience within the Department to ensure that the aims and objectives of the Company are met.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the correct revision Component Maintenance Manual (CMM).
• Ensure that any ambiguities in maintenance data are reported to the Team Leader.
• Ensure any issues effecting airworthiness are reported to the department Team Leader immediately.
• Ensure work practices are carried out in accordance with the organisations MOE.
• Meet customer TAT’s in accordance with QD-15-003.
• Ensure all items received are quoted within 2 days of receipt.
• Aid with the improvement of efficiency within the department and create a team ethos.
• Always Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail .
• Ensure work is prioritised affectively.
• Ensure good Housekeeping within the area.
• Use the appropriate PPE that has been provided at all times.
• Always Adhere to the appropriate health and safety standards.
• Ensure that only work is carried out after the appropriate level of training has been undertaken.
• Liaise with the Team Leader to continually to ensure targets are met and understood.
• Complete any other appropriate tasks as delegated by the Team Leader, Workshop Supervisor, or other company management to meet the needs of the business.
4 GCSE’s or equivalent
Experience of working in a similar role
Technical or engineering experience or evidence to be technically savvy.
Basic knowledge of engineering
Knowledge of Industry
Basic knowledge and understanding of H&S.
Positive attitude and enthusiasm
Excellent communication and literacy skills
Ability to work as a team or autonomously
Quality and results focused
Excellent attention to detail
Prepared to learn new skills
Flexible, reliable, punctual and trustworthy
Willingness to learn
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.