Catering & Hospitality
Junior Sous Chef - Maldon
Temporary May 16th to June 22nd
Salary: Competitive DOE
This Brasserie in Maldon was formed to bring delicious fresh food to the town of Maldon. They provide elegant food in a relaxed setting.
This Brasserie are looking to appoint a Junior Sous Chef to become part of their team working alongside the Head Chef on a temporary basis.
- Working alongside Head Chef in a fine dinging Brasserie
- Maintaining the high standards set out by the Head Chef.
- Running your given section.
- Creating new dishes.
- Working in a safe and hygienic manner.
- Reporting to the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- Training junior member of staff
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have experience within this area and have a professional and approachable persona. You also need to have excellent customer service manner and work well under pressure.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.